Our Boxing + Brunch Tour is a half-day retreat for young women (high-school and college-aged) to learn to box, enjoy socializing at brunch, learn at empowering life skills lesson sessions, and make connections by networking with mentors!
Our lesson sessions are 20-30 minute interactive workshops that fall under the following categories:
- LIVE – living your best life and being the best version of yourself
- GIVE – giving to yourself, your family, and your community
- LAUGH – learning to have fun, not sweat the small stuff
- SWEAT– making fitness fun and learning how to make it a positive priority
- FUEL – eating well and fueling your lifestyle through a healthy relationship with food
The details: The program is a half-day retreat open to any/all young women who are in high school or college. Our next stop on the tour will be on June 29th from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. and will be at WeWork in Northern Liberties.
The event includes:
- Boxing lesson and workout session
- Brunch provided by Honeygrow
- Choice of two lesson session workshops covering life skills
- 2-Minute rounds networking session
- Mini Mindfulness + Meditation session
- 12 oz Boxing Gloves
- Swag bag!
Program Cost: $25 for the entire day!