Thank you for joining us. We know this is a challenging time for so many, but we are – and always will be – dedicated to offering workouts + workshops to FUEL the Cycle of Fitness for our FUEL Fam + Friends!
Studies show that exercise is a great way to boost your mood and feel good about yourself. We have always used fitness as a way to build strength, confidence, and community. So here is a workout for you – for all levels – that you can do at home. No experience necessary. No equipment is necessary. And if you like the class, sign up for our FUEL Your Best Workouts + Workshops so you can check out our other LIVE class options and replays.
(note: please consult a physician prior to engaging in any workout or exercise program. Consult a certified trainer to ensure you have proper form. Not doing so may result in injury.)
30-Minute Bodyweight EMOM DemandLab Workout
EMOM = Every minute, on the minute
Suitable for all levels, no experience required
How to do it:
- Set a timer for one-minute intervals.
- The goal is to complete each exercise within the minute.
- If you finish before the minute is over, you get to rest for the remainder of the minute.
- Exercises are completed for either a specified amount of time or reps (see the parenthesis).
Repeat the set of 10 exercises listed below for a total of 2-3 times. After completing the first set, increase the intensity if/when you can. The goal is to get through all of the exercises the best you can – quality over quantity.
Begin with a 3-minute warm-up
- High knees (30s)
- Mt. Climbers (30s)
- 12 Reverse lunges with knee drive (right side)
- 12 Reverse lunges with knee drive (left side)
- 20 squats
- 10 pushups
- Wall sit (40s)
- Side plank (right side) (40s)
- Side plank (left side) (40s)
- 10 burpees (optional pushup at the bottom)